Strengthening your organization begins with training high-potential talent to lead your organization in the future. This is urgent work.
Studies show that it takes an average of almost 2 years to prepare high-potential employees for quality mid-level leadership. It takes over 3 years on average to prepare them for a senior leadership position. (Filipkowski, 2014)
Increasing numbers of organizations are realizing we are in a work culture where frequent job changes are becoming the norm. Providing ongoing training and learning opportunities is essential to retaining and cultivating leaders within the organization.
Mease-Buxton Associates grounds its work in leadership training, executive coaching and public speaking.
- Employees must first be trained in specific leadership skills.
- Coaching then enables new learning to be retained and incorporated into regular practice.
- Public speaking enables leaders to communicate their growth and learning, and the work of their organization, with confidence.
Mease-Buxton Associates offers training in:
- Speaking with Confidence
- Working with Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching for Employee Engagement
- Building Strong Teams
- Understanding Ourselves and Others Through the DiSC or MBTI
Many clients are finding it a wise investment to train entire teams or departments. In this way its leadership development processes can be aligned with strategic priorities and brand identity.
We offer half-day, full-day and multi-day sessions, each one tailored to the needs of your organization.
Leadership development is urgent work. Time is passing. Let’s get started!